The College of Engineering maintains a large repository of software available to students and faculty/staff. Click the appropriate link below to view what’s available.
Software titles in the Students list are only applicable to students and faculty/staff are not eligible. Please contact your local IT staff for clarification and how you can acquire titles listed for students.
Need help installing software?
SolidWorks Training Opportunities
Students can access training for SolidWorks at https://my.solidworks.com/mylearning
You will need to create a MySolidWorks account using the ISU Student Edition Key (SEK) number: 9020009108159189WSD8TRDD
MATLAB Training Opportunities
Training courses from MATLAB Academy are now available to all university faculty, staff and students. The following online courses are included:
- MATLAB Fundamentals
- MATLAB for Financial Applications
- MATLAB Programming Techniques
- MATLAB for Data Processing and Visualization
Follow this link to access the training courses:
MATLAB Online gives new and existing users instant access to MATLAB – no download or installation is required.
Faculty, researchers, and students access MATLAB Online by associating their MathWorks Account with your school’s TAH license; they can then log in to MATLAB Online at matlab.mathworks.com.
- MATLAB access is instant; new users don’t have to download and install to get started.
- The current release of MATLAB is always available for in-class assignments and homework.
- Files are easily shared and synchronized across computers/devices.
- Introductory courses can easily leverage MATLAB from a web browser.
For more information on MATLAB Online and limitations, go to: mathworks.com/products/matlab-online