When on campus printing is needed, utilize the options below.
Mobility Print by PaperCut is the new tool for printing from your personal devices. It allows for secure printing to campus printers through the PaperCut application and uses the same print credits as printing from a lab computer.
For installation instructions: https://papercut-mp.its.iastate.edu:9164/setup
Locations with Mobility Print:
Black 0020 (In Hallway)
Coover 1331 (In Hallway)
Coover 2018 (In Hallway)
Hoover 2260 (Open 7am-6pm M-Th) *uses your ISU ID Card to release prints
Howe 2nd Floor near Airplane
Printing Services – Student Innovation Center
- Engineering Students can submits print jobs on Printing Services website https://www.print.iastate.edu/SubmitOrder/
- Indicate “CoE Student Printing” in the “Order Name” field.
- Please select Standard Production Time under Production Schedule options.
- Select Student Innovation Center under the Preferred CSR field to have this job printed at the SICTR.
- Under Payment Information select CASH/CREDIT and then enter ENGR Student Printing for the ISU Business Purpose.
- Please select I Will Pick Up and Student Innovation Center under Shipping Information
Fee-based laser printing is available in all ISU Library facilities, via the campus-wide PaperCut system. Print jobs can be routed to either a networked laser printer or a networked photocopier. The general public may use a networked photocopier and pay with cash.
More information can be found here: https://www.lib.iastate.edu/spaces-computers/computers/printing-copying-scanning/printing